buy 4-Aco-DMT online
4-Acetoxy-N,N-dimethyltryptamine (also known as 4-AcO-DMT, 4-Acetoxy-DMT, O-Acetylpsilocin, and Psilacetin) is a psychedelic substance of the tryptamine chemical class. Members of this group produce psilocin-like classical psychedelic effects when administered. It is structurally related to substituted tryptamines like 4-AcO-MET, 4-AcO-DET, and 4-AcO-MiPT.buy 4-Aco-DMT online
4-AcO-DMT and several other esters of psilocin were originally patented on January 16, 1963 by Sandoz Ltd.[ It had a limited history of use prior to its appearance online as a grey area research chemical. It has since gained a sizable cult following due to its reputation for producing traditional entheogenic effects despite having a purely synthetic origin.buy 4-Aco-DMT online
buy 4-Aco-DMT online a synthetically produced psychedelic tryptamine. It is the acetylated form of the psilocybin mushroom alkaloid psilocin and is a lower homolog of 4-AcO-DET, 4-AcO-MiPT and 4-AcO-DiPT. The compound has been suggested by David Nichols to be a potentially useful alternative to psilocybin for pharmacological studies as they are both believed to be prodrugs of psilocin. Its structural similarities to psilocin and psilocybin results in an identical subjective effect profile and the three compounds can be said to feel indistinguishable from each other. This allows 4-AcO-DMT to function as a perfect substitute for psilocybin mushrooms.buy 4-Aco-DMT online
This chemical is for laboratory use only. It has not been approved for human consumption.buy 4-Aco-DMT online
- Sedation – 4-AcO-DMT is considered by most to be relaxing, stoning and mildly sedating. This sense of sedation is often accompanied by compulsive yawning.
- Spontaneous bodily sensations – The general “body high” of 4-AcO-DMT can be described as a pleasurable, warm, soft and all-encompassing tingling sensation. This maintains a consistent presence that steadily rises with the onset and hits its limit once the peak has been reached. Once the peak of the experience or sensation is reached it can produce feelings of pronounced physical and cognitive euphoria along with tranquility, a sense of lethargy or sedation, or total immobilization depending on the dose.
- Tactile enhancement – This effect is less prominent than with that of LSD or 2C-B but is still present and unique in its character. It is repeatedly described as feeling very primitive in its nature often times with the small hairs on the user’s arms or legs feeling slightly itchy or even ticklish against the skin.
- Changes in felt bodily form – This effect is often accompanied by a sense of warmth and usually occurs around or directly after the peak of the experience. Users can feel as if they are physically part of or conjoined with other objects in a seamless continuity. This is usually reported as feeling comfortable, tranquil and mindful, though it can also manifest in the form of bodily tension.
- Changes in felt gravity
- Nausea – This effect can be greatly lessened or even completely avoided if the individual has an empty stomach prior to ingestion. It is sometimes recommended that one either refrain from eating for approximately 6 to 8 hours before-hand, or to eat a light meal 3 to 4 hours before if the user is feeling physically fatigued and undernourished. The nausea produced by 4-AcO-DMT is generally considered to be much less prominent than it is with psilocybin mushrooms, perhaps owing to the fact that there is no fungal-matter the body has to digest when the isolated synthetic form is consumed.
- Temperature regulation suppression – 4-AcO-DMT can cause fluctuates in the user’s internal sense of temperature, which can manifest as sudden bouts of uncomfortable coldness or warmth, which is why a climate-controllable environment is strongly recommended.
- Muscle contractions – The muscle contractions that can occur on 4-AcO-DMT tend to be transient and benign feeling in nature, compared to many other tryptamines, phenethylamines and lysergamides.
- Muscle relaxation
- Excessive yawning – This effect seems to be uniquely pronounced among psilocin and related tryptamines. It can occur to a lesser degree on LSD and very rarely on psychedelic phenethylamines like mescaline. It typically occurs in conjunction with watery eyes.
- Watery eyes
- Frequent urination
- Gustatory enhancement
- Olfactory enhancement
- Olfactory hallucination
- Pupil dilation
- Runny nose
- Increased salivation
- Teeth grinding – This component is considerably less intense when compared with substances like MDMA when it occurs.
- Brain zaps – This effect is uncommon and thought to only occur in those who are predisposed to them. It is much less prevalent and intense than those that occur with serotonin releasing agents such as MDMA.
- Seizure – This is a rarely observed effect and is thought to primarily be a risk factor in those already predisposed to them, particularly while in physically taxing conditions such as being overheated, dehydrated, undernourished or fatigued.buy 4-Aco-DMT online